Image Map

Valentine's Outfit Fail

21.2.14

We were told at work to wear either pink or red.  Regardless that pink is my favorite color in the world, I don't really own that much of it wardrobe wise.  And ever since that fourth of July picture was taken at work last year in my red dress, I have avoided red.  

It was obviously not my color.  Thanks to everyone who decided to let me walk around looking like an idiot.  Oh, well there could have also been some massive water retention going on; that was the day a coworker and I decided to have a water drinking contest.  And the day a gallon and a half of water was consumed.  I recommend that to no one.  Unless you want to feel like hell for the rest of the evening.

Super hydrated, though.

Anyway, on to the outfit.


where ya goin, Laura?

because why take yourself too seriously?

skirt: Francescas // tank & cardi: Kohl's // tights and shoes:  DSW

I thought the high-waisted trend was super cute.  Until I tried it on, and it made already gigantic hips look even bigger.  I also had a pervy driver tell me that he didn't know my legs were so long until I wore this skirt to work.  Guess which skirt will not be making another appearance at work?!?  You got it!!

Have I mentioned that I really want to see the Legos movie?  I'm pretty sure that's in store for my weekend!  Hope everyone has a good one!!

No comments: