Image Map

Snow Day Hobby

17.2.14

During my snow day last week, I needed to figure out something to do to pass the small lulls in my day.  Because even though the demands of truck drivers are constant, every once in a while, the stars align and the angels start singing, and there is a moment of silence.

So I came up with a game.

Let's torture the dog with excessive picture taking!!  She doesn't like her picture being taken.  She actually doesn't like a whole lot of anything.

She's kind of a chicken.  She hates baths.  She hates loud noises.  She barks at nothing and everything.  While every other dog in puppy training class was using the clicker to train, Stella said no way.  We had to resort to snap training.  

I do see dogs that appear to love having their picture taken.  This sweet little ball of fur is not one of them.

I look so hot working from home.

"Really, mom?"






The whole day she pretty much insisted on helping me with work.  Every time she decided she was going to put her head on my computer was when I decided she needed a picture.

She is so blasted cute though, so it was really hard to mind that head on my lap top.

No comments: