Image Map

Keep the Fails A' Comin'

7.2.14

It really irks me when I think I have an awesome outfit on, and I really want to document it, and then when I do, I see the pictures, and I'm all like damn....

That looks awful!

These girls who can put on whatever they want and look amazing in it, and have no shame posting it to the interwebs are my heroes.

Because, even though I look like crap, these pictures are still going to grace this blog.  And you want to know why?  The shirt is still awesome, and it shouldn't be punished just because it's owner can't take a picture to save her life.

Crazy outtake with Stell dog ruining the photo.  Or maybe I am?  yeah, for real.  she's the cute one!




The back of this Charming Charlie top is what makes the shirt.  I can't wait to pair it with a bralette in the summer, but to keep it work appropriate, I threw a cami under it, paired it with a pair of ankle length black pants and a pair of open toed wedges.

One day I hope I can look back and laugh at my own ridiculousness.

But I really loved the shirt damn it!  

I hope everyone's weekend is filled with bird-covered shirts!

No comments: