Image Map

Splashing the Back

12.2.14

This house has always deserved a back splash.

It's an older house that was built in 1957.  The people who lived here before us did an awesome job of updating the kitchen.  They bought all new stainless steel appliances, including an awesome microwave that I still haven't figured out even though I've lived here for almost five years.  The kitchen is probably the most awesome room in the whole house, so much so, that even when we were approached at a Home Depot and asked what would we change about our kitchen, we couldn't come up with a single thing.  

Except for the back splash which we were there buying tile for.

So a couple weekends ago, the back splash went in.  Here are a few pics of the loveliness that I get to look at in the kitchen every day now.





I so love this kitchen.  And doesn't the back splash look beautiful!  I love getting these home improvement knocked out!  I'm ready to put in the second bathroom.

That one is probably not going to happen for awhile.

No comments: