Image Map

Snow Day! Again...

13.2.14

While snow days equal fun for children, they don't so much equal the same amount of fun for adults.  When you're adult, your place of employment makes sure that you are 100% prepared for having to work from home.

All those damn responsible adults.  How did they all get put into one place?  

Last night, they were calling for just a little bit of snow.  But lo and behold, I look out the window and there is three inches (that's a lot down here folks!) of snow sitting on the ground!   No way!  Cut to the grabbing the jacket, scarf, boots and dog and I'm out playing in the white stuff!  It was good snow; the kind where you can make a bad ass snowball and throw it at the dog. 

Not animal abuse, people, she loved it.  This dog goes bananas in the snow!

But then the fun ends, and you come to the realization that you indeed are going to be holed up in the house for a whole day trying to work!  Oh, the distractions!!  But I made it through the day (barely), and even managed to take some pretty pictures this morning!  









I'm sure that having sweet pictures of a dog in snow is way better than children.

I'm also sure that I need a chiropractor after sitting the way I did all day.

No comments: