Image Map

More Outfit Fails

14.2.14

I'm starting to wonder if I could turn this into a theme.

You know, like the throw back Thursdays, what I wore Wednesdays, and my personal favorite, the Sunday Song.

But instead of all those amazing bloggers who are gorgeous no matter what they're wearing, always have the most amazing clothes, and can make crappy light look "the hour," I would just focus on how bad my pictures are.

I think I'm coming up with something here. 

Go with me, here.  

I can't figure out if I'm just non photogenic, or if I actually just can't pull off the outfits.  I even did a fairly simple one in just a white sweater and jeans, and somehow I still look ridiculous.

But I am here to share my ridiculousness, and my possibly new idea.  Failure Fridays, because why would you want to feel good on a Friday?!

Sexiest car on the street goes to that little green thing coming up on the background...

Maybe one day, I'll learn the over the shoulder model thing?

I'm gonna just admit that I totally loved my hair this day, and am scared to admit that I'll probably never get it to look like this again.

Just oh Lord.

I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day and that your outfits don't come out as miserable failures!


No comments: