Image Map

#tbt: Polaroids

27.2.14

My dad has this project that he claims he's been working on for awhile.  He has a ton of old pictures that he says he's going to scan in, so we have them digitally.

Until that day, I am going to have to take really crappy pictures with my phone, and you're going to have to look at them.

I have always wanted a Polaroid.  Even now when they're pretty much obsolete.  I like that the picture automatically comes out; I like that you have to wait while the picture develops in front of your own eyes.  And then poof!  It changes from black, to yellowy-orange, to picture of your loved ones!  

These are a few that my dad happened to hand down to me.  Sorry about the bathtub picture, Juney.  It's just way too cute.






Juney!  We used to be so cute back in the day!!

Again, I'm sorry for the horrible quality of these, but maybe this will speed my dad and his project along.  Yes, Dad?  Maybe?

No comments: