Image Map

Old School Bestie Photos

25.2.14

Me and Lindsay.

A friendship that actually developed out of a relationship of a friend of B's.  It didn't last, but one thing that did last was my friendship between me and her.

Yes, she is younger.  Yes, she is a Bammer.

But I still love her.  

I was going through some older pictures (mainly trying to figure out how in the bejeesus I'm going to scan all those puppies so I can have them digitally), and decided that there were so many old pictures of Lindsay and I!  Back from the first night we actually got to meet at Cajun Steamer, to bar nights at Blue Monkey, to dressing up and going out for Halloween, New Orleans trips, and discovering N*SYNC Christmas in my purse and jamming out to it.

So while her relationship with B's friend wasn't meant to last, ours most certainly was!

Here's to you chick!  <3 p="">










I've had so much fun being your friend!  Here's to many more awesome bestie moments and sweet ass pictures!

No comments: