Image Map

Pinterest Fail

6.2.14

You wanna know how I suck at life?

Because Pinterest tells me so.  Every rare few weeks, I'll bake or make something that I see on Pinterest.  I'm always, like, hey!  That looks easy enough.  And then things like this happen.

I saw a bunch of people doing this on the site with their puppies, and I really wanted to do it!  I am no photographer, as evidenced by my amazing iphone camera skills, but I thought there really can't be anything to this!  It has to be easy.  

Wrong.  

Welcome to my Pinterest fail.  











Besides the glorious space heater and amazingly glorious blur on most of these, we should probably feel the most sorry for Stell Dog.  You can just see the terror in her eyes.

Promise to you, dog:  I won't do this again until I know what I'm doing.

You're welcome.

No comments: