Image Map

Anni Number Four

1.7.13

This past Thursday (June 27th!) was our four year anniversary.  To be honest, sometimes I'm thrilled that we've made it four years.  When they say that marriage is work, they sure aren't kidding.
 
One of our favorite activities to do together is to travel and try new things; and we try to take trips, eat new food, try new drinks at whatever we're doing.  We love to be around people; love sports, and love dogs.
 
We're different people personality wise, but for some reason seem to fit together just fine.  Anyway, instead of fancying it up, which is just not us, we did one of our favorite things to do; Pizza and Beer, followed by a night cap.  Of course, we went to Slice and enjoyed our yummy local beers, then went across the street to Lou's, where we tried a 150 year old, yes 150 year old, Grand Marnier.  It was the anniversary, so we splurged just a little bit.  Enjoy some pictures of our night!
 













We take impromptu photo shoots when we're waiting for our food.  My iphone sucks at the turn-around camera thing or I seriously need to work on my skills. 
 
I'm excited for my short week and for my dad coming into town.  Also can't wait to spend the Fourth with him and some work friends . It's going to be great!


No comments: