Image Map

Some Random Ramblings.

25.7.13

  • I hate my toes.  There's something seriously wrong with them.  And this picture makes me look like I have cankles.  Honestly, I don't.  Or at least I don't think I do.   But this was our first morning in Key West before the sun came out and made me happy.
  •  I love New Orleans more than anything.  We've even made ourselves watch Treme from the very beginning.  Not a fan of the show?  Maybe you should be.
  •  Since we had crazy man at work get fired for doing some illegal activity (said ac-ti-va-tay), I've been taking over for his job.  Happy I am not about it.  I don't want this black mark of failure over my record at the place.
  • I plan on going to PA in August to see my sister and my mom.  I'm so overwhelmed at work, and it feels like I just need a break.  And Juney-boo is going to come with me to get my tattoo.
  • I love wine . Is that a revelation?  I'm not sure.  I may have mentioned that once or twice on here before.
  • Treme really makes me wish even more and more that I lived in New Orleans.  I think that is pretty much the only city I could live in and not be disappointed.  I'm ready for a change in my life, and New Orleans?  I think you're it.
  •  I've got a hair appointment on Saturday.  I can't figure out if I want to just cut all of my hair off and be done with it or just let it grow.  I really think that I look better with shorter hair.  It could be because I've gone through most of my life with shorter hair, but I don't really know.
  •  oh.  And I also heart John Goodman.  I mean, who doesn't?
I hope y'all had a better Thursday than I did.  For now?  I'm pretty happy with my bottle of Pinot Noir that the hubs got for me.  He must have sensed that it was going to be a crappy night.

No comments: