Image Map

Gulf Love

18.7.13

By the time this posts, I'll be in Key West.  Can I just tell you that that is pretty much the only reason why I've made it through this horrific work week? 
 
We spent our Sunday on the beach; the weather was beautiful, and we thought, why the heck not?  So we drove down to Gulf Coast, got ourselves some cheap ass little margarita drinks, and parked our booties on our towels in the sand.  The yellow flag was up, so that pretty much nullified me going more than two feet out.  My crazy hubs went way far out, and said the cross current was pretty strong, but then proceeded to go out onto the sand bar anyway.
 
He's a total water baby. 
 
But the beach tends to make everything better.  As do those little margarita drinks, some happy Jack Johnson and a soft beach towel. 
 


 
I was thinking that I was brave enough to post a full body in a swimsuit, but hell no.  I'm not.  You always see those girls that are full of body confidence walking on the beach, and damn it I want some of it.  Maybe I'll have some courage later on. 
 
In the meantime, just as another FYI, a day (or even 3 hours) on a beach can cure pretty much any ailment.  Trust me on this one.
 


No comments: