Image Map

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

12.7.13

I've mentioned it before on this blog that I wouldn't make it through work without my co-workers.  More and more each day, I appreciate them and their senses of humor.  I work with some incredible people, and sometimes (ok, most of the time) consider them friends outside of work instead of co-workers.
 
So when there's a shitty day (which most days is ummm, every day), I can pretty much count on Jesse or Jennifer or Stephen to make me laugh.  When I need a lunch partner, I can always turn to Chris.  When I want to hear something random, I can always go to Joel and Allan.  As much as that place can drive me crazy, everyone there contributes it to not make it so miserable.
 
 
Stephen drew a face on one of his birthday balloons and then put his headset on him to make him look like he was working balloon.  Yes, this seriously happened.

I've been on the Atkins diet as previously mentioned to lose just a few pounds before our Key West trip, and apparently when I get grumpy at work, this is what happens.
 
This weekend will be spent in Point Clear (again, hooray) for another wedding.  We're hoping the weather pans out so we can get a free day on the beach.  Even though I just told B that I would much rather go to the library.  I'm afraid of what that means for me and the rest of my life.
 
Hope y'all have a good weekend.


No comments: