Image Map

Motivation

15.7.13

 
 
 
Most of the time when I write about motivation, I'm writing about some new fitness motivation that I've found, or some crazy photo of a model that I want to look like.  But seeing as how I'm pretty sure that I pulled my quad tonight, I don't need much fitness motivation.
 
It's come to my attention again at work that people like to talk.  People talk way too much.  About things that are none of their business.  They talk in vagueness and puzzles, and talk about things they just don't know about.  I honestly try to steer clear of people and their drama, but somehow it always seems to find me. 
 
So I try to find motivation to keep my head up at work and put on a happy face, but some days it's harder than most.  I absolutely hate when I have to try to justify my character to people I don't give a damn about.  And it's hard for me to completely cut them out, because I have to see them at work and be cordial.  So that's what I do. 
 
So I'll picture things like the above (Gulf Shores) or having a date night with the husband, or getting sweet puppy kisses from my Stell-dog.  I'll keep trying to ignore all of the negativity that somehow swirls around me, but it's hard. 
 
One day, I'll be able to not care about any of it, and live my retirement life away on the white sandy beaches and aqua water. 
 
With my vodka or margarita or something equally as awesome.
 

No comments: