Image Map

Fourth Quickie

6.7.13

Have you ever had Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" stuck in your head for three days straight?  Well, welcome to my hell.  For some reason, I just can't get it out.  If anyone has any suggestions on a song that is equally as catchy, please let me know.  I'll owe you big time.
 
Our Fourth was spectacular; there will be many more pictures to come, but this one is my absolute favorite from the day:
 
 
These are my sweet sweet friends Ingrid and Natalie, and her little one Lucas.  I absolutely adore these people, even the child.  Cuz if you know me, you know I have a weird thing with babies, BUT I held this one.  Until he started crying, then promptly into Daddy's arms he went.  Even though it rained (and we couldn't use our brand new patio furniture, which probably pissed me off more than anything!), we ate our BBQ (some of us just ate corn -- children are weird), played some Mario Kart, and watched fireworks in the rain.
 
I hope y'all had a safe and Happy Fourth!


No comments: