Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

10.7.13

This face, I'm pretty sure is what most people see when they look at me, because I'm either irritated at some driver man, or irritated at something B just said.  Car selfies.  Gotta love them.
 
  • My hair needs done badly; as evidenced by the picture above . It's not the pretty red color that it was when it got done.  Hopefully sometime soon.
  • We went hiking this past weekend at Moss Rock Preserve and I got four mosquito bites.  Per leg!  Needless to say, I'm pretty scratchy right now.
  • Work this week has been pretty tolerable.  I lie, I lie.  That place is slowly killing me every day. 
  • I, for one, can't believe that the Boston bombing guy plead not guilty today.  Honestly dude, what's your case?
  • If you haven't given The Newsroom on HBO a chance you really should.  I also have plans to watch all of True Blood and Game of Thrones.  I don't know how people who say they never watch TV do it.  I love it, and I don't care who knows it.
  • In preparation for our Key West trip next week, I've been back on the Atkins diet.  I can honestly say that I don't mind it.  As long as you allow yourself a cheat day, and actually eat snacks ( I choose pepperoni's or peanuts), I don't see it as torture.


No comments: