Image Map

My Daddy's Coming Today!!

3.7.13

Short quick post, because my dad is coming in today from Kansas!!
 
I've been debating on whether or not to take this little blog of mine a little more public by posting a link on Facebook.  I'm very aware that will be putting myself out there way more than I already am just by having this,  because so many people will have access to it.
 
No, I'm not completely naive, and I don't think that all of the people that I'm "friends" with on the FB are actually going to check it out.  And once I have time to settle down from this crazy ass job that I have, plus everything breaking in our house, and not forcing myself to work out every day, I will become more involved with the blog community.  Because that is what I truly want to do.
 
Now, excuse me as I leave you with some fireworks pictures from Fourth of July's past, because I am about to go enjoy mine with my dad, Carla, and a few friends from work.  We will also be celebrating Stell-dogs fourth birthday, and the anniversary of B's proposal.  Which just happened to take place under some fireworks.  Just in case you don't know me too well, fireworks just happen to be my most favorite thing on Earth.
 
I hope y'all have had a great short week, and enjoy your holiday!!
 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via AL Women Bloggers. Following you through Bloglovin'.