Image Map

My First Cuban Coffee

24.7.13

Last week we took a vacation to Miami/Key West.  I will tell you that I have no desire to go to Miami ever again.

Too many people.

And I enjoy being a hermit way too much to enjoy anything that involves lots of people, clubs, jerky people at a hotel, and fifty-year old women with their boobs.  Again that confidence thing.  Where do they get it?  Foreign country women, and their body comfortableness.  Makes me all sad face.

The first day after our rainy night in Miami, before we drove down through the Keys, we just had to have some Cuban coffee.  So we went to Roho Coffee House in Miami.  B got two little coffees, and I got a cafe con leche.  
 





I will tell you after that coffee, I was pretty much buzzing through Key Largo.  It was super awesome.  Any sort of coffee definitely makes my day.  I can't go through the day without out.  I should have taken some of this awesomeness with me.  Do they check for that on airplanes?  Who knows. Maybe it was good idea that I decided not to get some.  Seeing as how they thought my tanning lotion was a humongous threat to the entire nation.

I sure hate when they find secret stashes of liquid over 3 ounces . Those TSA agents sure know what they're doing.

No comments: