Image Map

Another Wedding in Mobile

17.7.13

This past weekend was spent yet again at another wedding.  Third one this year.  All these girls wanting to be summer brides.  And trying to get their weddings out of the way before football season.  Getting married during football season means one of two things:  A . You don't care about college football (um, which is weird) or B.  You don't want anyone to show up at your wedding.
 
This time it was B's cousin, Julia getting married.  It was a little church wedding at a beautiful church, and then to the Fairhope Yacht Club for the reception.  It was really nice getting to talk to B's extended family, and to have a nice weekend away.
 
Julia most certainly did it up for her wedding; she's one of those girls that's just naturally tiny, and her wedding gown was gorgeous!  And the one thing that I admire about her wedding was that she just wanted people to have a good time.  I'd never seen sunglasses or glow necklaces distributed, but she sure did both.  Even the older crew was getting into it.
 

 








 I don't know the couple that well, but I wish them only the best. 
 
Now that's out of the way; I'm done with weddings.  I feel like I've done my duty this year with all the weddings, so you're welcome everybody.
 
Please.  No more.



No comments: