Image Map

Another Sweet Home Improvement Project

26.6.13

Since we've decided to stay in Birmingham a little while longer, we thought we needed to have a list of home improvements.  On top the list is a new bathroom; but seeing as how we are neither rich, nor seeing that coming through any time soon, we've set our sights on smaller, much less expensive projects. 
 
So...
 
We started with a couple of pendant lights over our sink.  They are industrial looking, and fit right into our house.  Once B gets his anniversary present, I believe our kitchen will be done.  Well, unless he finally lets me paint that kitchen window black.
 
I won't hold my breath.
 
Anyway, here they are!!
 


 
We got these pendants from Home Depot, and they have old-timey light bulbs in them . My favorite part about these lights?  They glow....when they turn out.  Instead of just turning out, the filament just glows.  It's incredible.  As much as I wish I was moving, I really still do love this house.
 
 


No comments: