Image Map

The Freakin Weekend

17.6.13

I'm working to change the identity of this blog; I've already changed the name and URL already, and also have someone working on it.  As I close in on my 500th post with this blog, I figured it was time to do something about the way it looked.
 
 
I'm looking forward to seeing the new design, but I'm still going to continue to blog in anticipation of it.
 
This weekend B's parents came up; we grilled out and went to another Barons game . For the first time this year while we were at a game, they lost.  We took the in-laws to Good People Brewery (right across the street from the stadium!), and then enjoyed nine innings of baseball in the most perfect weather imaginable.
 
My lovely centerpiece of mason jars, gardenias and hydrangeas.  All picked from our yard.





 
We really did have a great time.  And I'm pretty sure the in-laws enjoyed themselves as well.  I'll have a special father's day post for #tbt, but I hope all the daddies out there had a great day!
 
 


No comments: