Image Map

Mexico Lindo - A Fanciful Birmingham Restaurant

25.6.13

Nestled on Hollywood Boulevard, atop Highway 280 is a little strip mall with three locations.  There's an ABC store (liquor), a sweet little brunch spot that we have yet to try, and then this Mexico Lindo. 
 
We'd never been to this place or really ever on that side of town, but I'm really glad that I we did.  This little strip used to be pretty run down, but I'm really glad that they redid the whole place.
 




 
 
There once was a time when I didn't enjoy guacamole, and I'm not really sure why.  This place's guac was amazing.  B got the flautas, his new favorite, and I of course got the chicken tacos.  Their rice was delicious, and their salsa had just enough spice in it.  I really hate going to a Mexican restaurant and then having the most bland salsa in the world.  Because I seriously could live off chips and salsa, and eat for every meal.  And I like a little kick.
 
I can't wait to go back!!


No comments: