Image Map

My Husband Held a Baby This Weekend...

3.6.13

and I have proof.
 
B and I are notorious for not holding babies.  I'm not really sure why B doesn't; children seem to love him.  But you know how when you're sitting somewhere and some people start playing with a ball, and you just know that you're about to get hit?  That's how I am with children; they just seem to get all sad when I'm near them and start crying and doing whatever else children do to show their displeasure with the current situation.
 
This weekend we went to see sweet Zoe; she was born on Christmas Day, and has to be the cutest girl in the whole world.  Her parents had also just bought a new house, so we were excited to see it.
 
 
Doesn't he just look like a natural?  And look at the baby!!  Those big brown eyes!  Got to love her.
 
 
 
And Zoe's sweet momma.  Look at the baby Zoe just admiring her!  I love this picture! 
 
It was such a good evening spending time with these guys.  We sure do love them!  I can't wait to watch Zoe grow up!
 
 
 


No comments: