Image Map

Old & Boring

5.6.13

I feel as I get older, that I'm becoming more and more boring.  I really don't want to go out every night; I rarely even want to go out anymore. 
 
I'll do it every once in a while, but I feel that "ugh, I went out last weekend, do I really have to do it again?" has become a commonplace phrase in this house.  I would much rather sit at home, watching reruns of The First 48 or some other crazy A&E show.  I've always enjoyed just hanging out with people at either our house or going to someone else's house.  Is this just something that comes with age?  I'm only 29, but for me, a night at home with the dog and the hubby and a bottle of wine is much more fun than spending $6 a pop for a vodka and soda.
 

 
 
I mean, wouldn't you want to spend all of your days with the two of these guys?  I know that I would.  It's especially becoming more and more important as work becomes more and more unbearable.
 
Maybe that's another reason why staying at home just seems more appealing; there is a good possibility that after dealing with people all day at work, I'm just not sure I can take it any more after 5pm.
 
I guess it's not so bad to hang out with these two all the time.  They do tend to make my life way more enjoyable.
 
 
 



No comments: