Image Map

#tbt: Late Father's Day Love & my 500th post!

20.6.13

I can't help but feeling all nostalgic as I sit here and watch She's All That.  I mean what a great movie.  Freddie Prinze Jr.?  Probably still that gorgeous.  I do love a dark haired man.
 
Anyway, this post is dedicated to another dark haired man -- my daddy-o.  I'm not much of a weekend poster, so I wanted to save this post for Father's Day.  So here's to you Dad; thanks for taking care of me, walking me down the aisle, and introducing me to the Green Bay Packers.  I love you, and can't wait to see you in July! 
 
Oh also, since I know you read this, boss man approved my day off in July, so be thinking of what you want to do!
 
Holding me after my birth.
First birthday.  I heart this picture.  I look so happy!

It is really hard to find a picture of me and my sister with my Dad.  I'm guessing he was more familiar with being behind the camera than in front.


 
And of course the sweet wedding pictures.... 
 
I hope you had a good Father's Day, and we'll see you soon!
 
Also, happy 500th post to me!
 



No comments: