Image Map

... June Is Almost Over.

24.6.13

And I'm missing this girl like crazy!!  She's my friend from DC, and pretty much the ONLY person I keep in contact with from Penske.
 
There's one other, but that's a whole other story, for a way different time.  I seem to hold onto Ms. Sara because she lives her life the way she wants to.  I admire her so much for not letting anyone else get in the way of what she truly wants to do.
 
Take a trip to Australia for a week?  Why the hell not.  Go up to a boy and straight up ask him out?  Yep, does that too.  Not happy?  Oh, she is definitely going to tell you about it, and then quite possibly tell you to f off.  But that is why I love her. 
 
My last visit to see her was in August of 2009.  Four years ago.  It's been way too long.  I miss her like crazy, and a trip to DC has got to be in the cards.  Some crazy pictures from our visits together.
 
 
 
 



 



 
Not the most flattering of pictures, but we really do have too much fun together.  I can't wait till I get to see her again.  Miss you Sara!  See you soon!!
 

No comments: