Image Map

This Week

31.5.13

 
 
Has been miserable.
 
Probably the most miserable week I've ever had at work.
 
And you guys....it was only four days long. 
 
I started my new position of load planner this week.  My coworkers thought the above cartoon was hilarious, and therefore printed it out and posted it to my cube.
 
For many different reasons this job sucks, but none other than to realize that no one wants to do their job.  And it has never been more apparent to me than it has been this week.  Suspicions of people who really don't do their job have been confirmed, and while there have been some nice surprises from people I didn't expect, the majority of them suck.
 
Which has allowed me to be a semi-bitch this week.  And as good as that feels, it's left me in tears more than once this week.
 
So, yes, I'm looking forward to this weekend.  And yes, there will probably be alcohol.
 
And most likely a banana split.
 
 


No comments: