Image Map

#tbt; My Bachelorette Party

23.5.13

I had a very small bachelorette party.  I had dinner with more people than actually came out, but it was still a really fun time. 
 
My mom and sister came out to dinner with us, as well as my step-mom, but of course none of them came out to party with us. 
 
We went to Blue Monkey and danced and drank the night away.  My three besties at the time, Caitlin, Sarah and Robin joined me in the festivities.  Caitlin had made me a task book, full of things that I needed to complete during the night, and for every task left undone, I had to take a shot.  Needless to say, shots were had anyway, but these pictures are all from the book.  Also needless to say, that sort of messes with the quality of the pictures, but you can gather the evening from the following pictures.
 
 
 







 
And then, once Caitlin had given me the book, I found this message on one of the pages.  It was from Ed, a guy that had mostly hung around us all night watching us drink and egging on the ridiculousness that was in that book.
 
 
It really was a memorable night, and even though I wasn't surrounded by a million people, it was one of the best of my life.  It was mainly made possible by my bridesmaid, Caitlin, and I will be forever grateful to her for setting the whole thing up.


No comments: