Image Map

#tbt Mother's Day Edition

9.5.13

In honor of the upcoming Mother's Day on Sunday, I did some digging to find some pictures of me and my momma from back in the day.
 
I have quite a present that I'm planning for her so I hope she likes it, although it's going to be late, because well, I'm her daughter, and like her, I wait to the very last minute to do anything.  It's very true; all presents, cards, whatever tend to be late when it comes to me and her.
 
And I hate that I live so far away from her, but at least I have these pictures to look back on. 
 


 
Isn't she so pretty?  I'm glad I get to grow up and look like her!
 
Happy Mother's Day Mom!  Love you!  (and also hope that you don't kill me for putting these on here, but then again, you're 12 hours away, so I think I'll be ok  :)   )


No comments: