Image Map

#tbt ; Prom 2001

30.5.13

These are almost too embarrassing to share.  I'm pretty sure I had a uni-brow and my date had blonde tips in his hair.  The only thing I'm proud of is how awesomely perfect my prom dress was for me.
 
Bright blue and sparkly.  Perfectly me in every way.
 
This wasn't my prom; I went with my then boyfriend at the time, and I went to his prom with him and his friends.  I honestly don't remember too much about the actual prom or what we did afterward. 
 
But enjoy these perfectly nerdy pictures of me from twelve years ago.
 



 
Oh.  And I forgot about the updo, which I absolutely loved!!!  I love how young I am in these pictures; too young to know how to pluck my eyebrows correctly, and also too young to know how to cover up those ridiculously pink cheeks.
 
My mom had also given me the necklace that I'm wearing in these pictures, which I know you can't see, because the quality of these things is terrible, BUT I still own it and wear it quite frequently.
 
I haven't brought these out in forever; I really wish I still had that dress!
 
 
 


No comments: