Image Map

5 Reasons

29.5.13

why I love this man....
 
(I like to remind myself of these every so often)
 
 
1.  He cooks for me pretty much every night, and doesn't ever make me feel bad that I can't do it. 
 
2.  He hung up on iPad holder thing in front of my treadmill, so I can watch TV while I'm running.  Which I've found out is a way better option than always listening to music.  It definitely helps with the trying to forget I'm running part.
 
3.  He pretty much lets me drink wine whenever I want.
 
4.  He puts up with my clothing/hair accessories/Pinterest/nail polish obsessions and rarely says anything about it.
 
5.  He sometimes lets me think I know what I'm talking about, even though sometimes I know I have no clue and fake it anyway.
 
and a bonus....
 
He lets me complain about and talk about my job as much as I want.  Sometimes he'll add his input, but most of the time, he'll just listen.  And most of the time, that's all I need.
 
So to you, sweet B, for being the unfortunate person on this planet that has to deal with me.  I sure do love you a lot.

No comments: