Image Map

#tbt; Friends Before Love

16.5.13

Sorry about the short hiatus; I was training in Cedar Rapids for my new job.  Same work place; just a promotion!  I know; less than two years, and two promotions at this place.
 
Then there's Penske, where it took three years for one.  Anyway, that's where I've been all week, and with my forgetfulness, I forgot to bring my iPad, so no blog posts.
 
But here we are at throw-back Thursday again, and since I missed my hubby so much, I wanted to put old pictures of us on here, PRE-dating in Birmingham (well except for one).  I usually like to start out B and mine's story by telling everyone that I did not like him.
 
We worked together at Ruby Tuesday, and I honestly thought he was the cockiest person I'd met.  But he became good friends with my then best friend, so we were sort of forced to hang out together.  I had obviously gotten over my hatred in the following pictures...
 



 
1.  From one of our Ruby's parties...oh there were quite a few.
2.  Cassie's Halloween party.  Obviously B was way too cool to dress up . Even I could afford the $6 black cat kit at Wal-Mart.
3.  The very first picture that I have of B and I together.  I, for some reason, loved that dorky pink belt I was wearing.
4.  Lastly, this is one after we started dating at an AU football game.  Yes, my hair was that blonde, and yes, B still had bangs.
 
All in all it's been a great trip; next month makes four years.
 
It was hard to be away from him so much this week, and today was the only day we had together all week.  Tomorrow he's off to NOLA, and I'm off to KC.  At least this weekend won't be spent in a corn field.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: