Image Map

You Think Ya Know....

20.5.13

I've really come to a breaking point with people lately.  I am so tired of people thinking they can treat me whatever the hell way they want.  I have never once done something to purposefully harm somebody and to get this text,
 
"I don't want to be ugly, but your company has threaten legal action against me and I really don't care to have anything to do with you,"
 
really pushed me over the edge.
 
Apparently this person got some incredibly false information from someone else, but you know what, that's fine.  I'm tired of caring about it.  Obviously this person is not worth being in my life, and since he isn't mature enough to come to me and ask, then I could care less about him and his life.  So there's that...
 
This past weekend I went to my dad's.  It was a much much needed time away from anything work related.  It was nice to just push everything from my mind and just focus on being with my dad.  I tell ya, being in transportation is not for the weak.  I'm not even sure that I belong there. 
 
A few pictures from the weekend...
 






 
 
We went to an Art Festival on Saturday at the Power and Light District; I found B the best anniversary present, and I'm really excited to give it to him.  Unfortunately, it was a little too big to put on the plane, so he won't get it until July when they come down here.
 
It was a good, good weekend.  I wish I didn't have to leave and come back here to all of this, but here we are.  Life's not perfect, but I am trying.
 
 


No comments: