Image Map

Weekend Randoms.

25.1.13

Weekends are for having fun.  I am of the school that I work to live.  I have been ridiculed lately for leaving work exactly at 5pm.  However, I don't see anything wrong with this.  I get to work at seven in the morning.  And I work my butt of when I'm there.  So if I'm done, I don't see anything wrong with leaving on time. 

I'm very good at budgeting my time at work.  So when it's exactly five on a Friday, I am out of there.

And then it's time for fun.  So here's a few randoms from the past couple of weekends.

birthday cupcake from Brandon.

DJ on his first night out as a Daddy.

Rockefeller pizza at Slice in Birmingham.  Yes, those are fried oysters on that pizza.  I'm telling you; I could seriously eat pizza every day for my entire life.

Long-legged dog.

Ingy at our decompression session.

Enjoying some rye on a Saturday afternoon.

B and Joey talking about who knows.  They were both so into this conversation, they didn't know the picture was being taken.
This weekend our friends from Eclectic are coming up to share it with us.  It will be filled with el changos (more on that of course), Blue Monkey choir, and perhaps some cupcakes.  So excited!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: