Image Map

So Happy Together...

30.1.13

As I mentioned earlier this week, we had our friends in from Eclectic.  We had planned out our most favorite things to do, which included the trip to Cocina Superior, followed by a night out on the town at Blue Monkey Lounge, one of our most favorite bars in Birmingham.  

Blue Monkey is a great chill bar.  During the happy spring/summer months, you can sit outside at one of their many tables, and enjoy a martini on Martini Tuesdays ($5!!).  Definitely try the Blue Monkey Martini.  It comes with a side car, so it feels like you're getting two for the price of one.  Plus the service there has always been fantastic.  They have super sweet bartenders inside, and super sweet waitresses that come around to the tables, both inside and out.

And if you find yourself deep inside the bar, there's a sweet piano man named Steve, who, while plays the same songs nightly, definitely has a way with the crowd.  I will always have a soft spot for him, since he let me kiss his bald head during my Bachelorette party checklist.  

Here's a few pictures from the weekend...

L and her sweet hubs. 

L and I cheesin.  Also note the introduction of the much darker hair to the blog. 

Our two dogs.  You know, fighting over a toy.  Like there weren't fifty million other ones on the floor.

I am not embarrassed to have a half drunk picture of myself in a scarf that is not mine looking like a complete goob on the blog.  One day I'll be thankful that I looked like this.

Our super sexy hubbies dressed exactly the same.  We couldn't believe it.  Couldn't believe it even further when neither one of them changed.  Ha.
It was such a great weekend.  These are the cats that are coming with us to New Orleans (plus another super sweet girl and her boyfriend) at the end of March.  Heck yeah; sinners unite.  We will be in NOLA for Easter.  

And I can't wait.  You know.  Cuz L; you're the devil.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! Just ran across this post! Best weekend in a long time :) Can't wait to be sinners in NOLA for Easter! And hey, my devil horns prop up my halo. They are quite useful.