Image Map

Another Visit to Butcher

21.1.13

B and I are completely obsessed with Cochon Butcher in New Orleans.  Ever since our first taste of that duck pastrami and pork belly sandwich, we have made it a must go to spot when we hit New Orleans.  Not to mention, just a few short blocks away is the home to the strongest daiquiris in the world.  Add those together, and a stroll around St. Charles Avenue, and you have the most perfect afternoon.  

Granted this is only when the weather is perfect.  I do not recommend when it was freezing (like it was for this trip, but we did it anyway) or when it's August.  Ever.  

Anyway, we decided to eat at our favorite place for New Year's Dinner.  Nothing fancy.  We just aren't fancy people.  And trust me you guys, it was a great decision.  We even got a sweet compliment from a stranger on our way there.  Something about us being a good-looking couple?  Shuxies.  We were pretty flattered.  




The table next to us had a Saved by the Bell table identifier...so jealous!!  I ordered probably the best BLT I've ever had in my entire life.  I can't remember what  B ordered, but I definitely won for better dinner.  And then of course, they have their home made chips, which can only make things better.

This is place is seriously the greatest.  We will definitely be hitting it up every time we go from now on!

No comments: