Image Map

Sights of New Orleans

10.1.13

Holiday New Orleans is even better than normal New Orleans.  It was so pretty; all the pretty houses on St. Charles with their lights and enormous Christmas decorations.  Of course, if your house is that gigantic, you should go all out.  If you can spend money on a Maserati, you can definitely spend some on great Christmas decorations.

The French Quarter was also so pretty.  You just know that those houses cost a fortune; I love when they leave their shutters open and you can sneak a peak to the inside of the house.  I know that sounds a little creepy, but I also like to see the inside of homes and how the rich can decorate them.  

Here's what we saw while down in NOLA:









This is Moose-olini.  I hope you love him.  For some reason, it really made me want a moose head in my house.  This was at John White's corner bar on Bourbon Street; one of the quietest bars on Bourbon.  We spent New Year's Eve morning here drinking mimosas, and decided to come back for some New Year's Day drinks as well.  Plus, their Bloody's and Mimosa's were only five bucks.  Seriously can't beat that in the quarter.

No comments: