Image Map

Stella Selfies

30.5.14

My dog loves selfies.

Of course I'm lying: Stella hates having her picture taken.  In fact, I swear she actually knows when it's happening.  If she's doing something cute, she'll stop immediately.  If she's looking at the camera, she will look away at the very last minute.  

Last week I did an experiment to prove my point with this dog.  Although, while I did get some super cute ones, most of them turned out terrible.

She even yawned right in the middle of one.  Crazy dog.










If you have any tips on how to make your dog not look like a complete idiot in pictures, please let me know.

She really is super cute in real life, I promise!!

Also, I'm jetting off to New Orleans this weekend for Oyster Fest!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Ahhhh such a cutie! My dogs are hard to get posed pictures of too...I usually am sneaking candids.

Off to New Orleans again?! My my!

You were missed last night!

Unknown said...

A cute dog there. Hope you enjoy your trip to Nawlins this weekend.