Image Map

Lebanese Food Festival

12.5.14

Birmingham has gotten really big on food festivals.  They've got the Greek Festival, which is usually pretty enormous and crowded.  I've been here about eight years and have never tried the Lebanese one.

And I've recently discovered, that hey! there's a Turkish one too!  And, best news yet of the day, it's less than two miles from the house!  At a Baptist church.  I don't get it either, but hey, any excuse to eat.  I'm not going to argue.  

The line for the Lebanese festival was way shorter than the Greek one, so we got there, got our food and headed out to the patio to eat. 

And the food, was flippin delicious.  I had a kibbee sandwich, and it was amazing.  The weather was perfect, and even had awesome table mates.


I'm a big judger of tomatoes.  I admit it freely; I am a tomato snob.  And the tomatoes on this thing were delicious and juicy.  

I love when the weather is perfect and Birmingham forces its food festivals on me.  I mean, really.  How dare you.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

You had me at food! Food festivals, beer festivals...I want it all!!!