Image Map

Lately Part 3

13.5.14

Another cop out for a blog title, but I feel like this could be a million-parter.  For when I really just want to talk about what has been going on or nothing in particular.  

It's been a weird couple of weeks; work has been non-stop stressful.  It seems as though my board of drivers is cursed; had the ultimate accident with a fatality and drivers quitting left and right.  I know that it's not because of me, but it's still super hard to deal with.  And pair that with the fact that this girl is incredibly hard on herself, it makes for a couple hard weeks.

I also haven't had a weekend not at home in a month and a half.  Every weekend in April and the first two in May, I have either been away or have had to work, or both.  This upcoming weekend will be the first one where I am able to sleep in both days, and have absolutely nothing planned.  And I plan on keeping it that way.


The cutest kid ever for his birthday party.  Well worth the trip to Atlanta.  Almost makes me want one.

I'm pretty sure that adorable kid also has something to do with the baby fever that has hit me pretty hard.  This is the first time in my life that I will freely admit it; but it still goes in and out.  One minute I'll want one, and the next minute, I won't.  

Stell-dog actually sprained her tail.  Yes, sprained her tail.  I didn't even know that was a possible thing; it's almost possible to break the tail, and in the worst case scenario, they actually amputate it.  Please don't read the internet to find out what is wrong with your dog.  You will end up in tears thinking they're going to cut your dog's tail off.

Yeah...that face.  I mean.  Can I please just duplicate her and have a million?

Also, I really can't believe that Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are doing another movie together.  That would definitely call for alcohol sneaking into the theater.  But I'm also not going to waste my money on that.  I'd rather find a movie with Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds, even if I know how that rom-com nonsense is going to work out.


I get to see this awesome chick again at the end of May for Oyster Fest . Yes, an entire food festival dedicated to the amazing oyster.  There will be po'boys and raw oysters galore.  Pretty sure I'm going to starve myself for a week, so I can save room for all of the amazingness that I'll be eating.

That felt better.  Sometimes in life, you just need to get it all out. 

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I am pretty sure that I have never had baby fever...ever. Screaming out of control kids in stores and restaurants would quickly bring me down. lol.

It is great to have a weekend of no plans!! I hope you enjoy it!

Hope that sweet faced doggy tail feels better super fast!!!! Poor baby!

Unknown said...

I've said for years I didn't want kids. Now I'm being hit with baby fever HARD. Mostly it's because I'm around small kids lately and they make me realize it wouldn't be *so* bad.

Poor doggy!! I hope it heals quickly.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you and my fiance have been going similar stuff at work. She has had people leave her company as well but not because of her. Luckily for me though she is not having baby fever. I aint ready to take of any babies. LoL Hoping that your week can get better and you enjoy a relaxing weekend coming up.