Image Map

Jazz Fest Part 1

6.5.14

This past weekend, we went to Jazz Fest in New Orleans.

yes, I know if you read this blog, you're probably sick and tired of hearing about New Orleans, but I honestly really love that city.  And I only have a few more posts from the past couple of trips, but, I already have another one planned, so.  I guess, I'm sorry.

The main reason we went down this weekend was to see Bruce Springsteen.  He is my most favorite artist of all time, and I have never seen him live.  It was absolutely incredible.  It was hot and crowded, but there was an awesome breeze, and we did end up getting a pretty ok spot.  Toward the very very back.  But it was so worth it.  I can't even explain to you the excitement as I heard him start to play.  It was absolutely incredible.  But there were too many pictures to put in one post, so I'm gonna break it up.

Here's a few from the first couple of hours of the fest...  the hours before Springsteen and before my life was changed.

Fest Ready.





The Crawfish Monica.  The supposed signature dish of the festival.



Cha Wa.

Cochon de Lait.  Pretty much the best the best thing that's ever been in my mouth.

Lindsey in the sunshine.


Seriously, I'm going again next year.  Can't wait to show you the rest!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. The food looks amazing!! And can we talk about how adorable you look in your outfit and hat?!

Unknown said...

It seems like it was a good time. I will have to do it one of these years.