Image Map

#tbt: Braves Game 2006

29.5.14

Right before I graduated from college, I had some really shitty medical stuff happen.  I haven't talked much about it on the blog, because, well besides having to wear a medical alert bracelet, it doesn't hinder my life in any way.  

But after college, I moved home to Atlanta for a few months while I was re-learning to walk and basically deciding what the heck I wanted to do with my life.

One of my big advantages to this, was that my best friend at the time had also moved back home for the same purpose of trying to figure out what the hell to do next. 

So of course in the summer time, in Atlanta, there is nothing better to do than hit up a Braves game.  I've expressed my love for this team before on the blog, and it's even more fun when you get to go with people you adore.

One of our old co-workers from Ruby Tuesday had decided to come up that weekend, so he joined us at the game.  He was a little crazy, and his main objective was to get on the big screen.  My main objective?  To pretend like I didn't know the kid and to stay far far away from him, just in case he did happen to make his dream a reality.







It was such a fun time!  It was my first Braves game where I could actually drink!  It was a great time, and I miss these two, but as I'm sure I've said before, people enter and exit your life for a reason, so instead of dwelling on it, just let it be.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Sooo maybe I missed somewhere that you are from Atlanta. I lived there for 13 years before moving here! :)

Cant wait to meet you tonight!

Unknown said...

For some reason, I thought you was from Alabama. I still need to make a trip to see the Braves play one day.