Image Map

6 Things that Will Never Happen

20.5.14

So every once in a while -- you go through your list of dreams, and just decide that maybe you were on crack when you decided that they were your dreams.  I had a list people -- an honest to goodness list of things I wanted to accomplish in my life.  

As I've gotten older, I've realized that, nope, some of these things just aren't going to happen.  I'm not sad or upset about them; it just is.  I've come to live with it, but I am going to share the list with you.

1.  I will never be able to run a marathon.  I know right?!  I've told myself to get real on this one.  I just don't see how running that long will ever happen.  

Even if he was there waiting for me...nope.

2.  I will never  be able to apply liquid eyeliner.  Thanks, but no thanks Pinterest;  I have no interest in putting scotch tape on my eyes to get that perfect line.  You all will just have to accept me, bad eyeliner and all.

3.  I will never be able to make an over-easy egg.  Nope, just not happening.  Yolk breaks everytime.

(alliwantiscake.com)
 4.  I will never be able to give up caffeine.  I love love coffee, and I'm obsessed with Diet Coke.  You don't want to see what happens to me when I don't have caffeine in the morning.  I guarantee you won't want to be my friend.

5. Marrying Aaron Rodgers.  It's not going to happen. 

but dammit Aaron, I look so cute in your jersey!
6.  Saying I'm going to wait until the weekend to drink and actually waiting till the weekend.  Really, who am I kidding?  Pour me that glass of wine; I deserve it.




3 comments:

Nadine said...

I have accepted a long time ago that I will never run a marathon either...or have the perfect make up.

I haven't given up hope that I will one day marry Justin Timberlake. JK if my husband is reading this **wink wink**

That ecard is hilarious. And by hilarious, I mean true.

Unknown said...

LoL I know exactly what you mean about the first and last one. I am still going plan on doing a marathon hopefully soon. With the last one though, I am on the same page as you. It probably will never happen that I just wait til the weekend for a drink.

Brews and Tunes said...

Coffee is something I'll never be able to give up either!