Image Map

Light Tunnel Photo Shoot

16.5.14

If you live in or around Birmingham, I know you've seen these beauties:

They're the light tunnels!

I know if you've been to a Baron's game, you sort of have to walk through one of them from the parking lot. (PS, don't pay for parking...you can park along side the street right next to it for free!).

So after a few brewskies and after three, yes three, fifty cent hot dogs, what's a girl to do except go play in said light tunnels?  Even maybe a mini-photo shoot?  And the hot dogs are fifty cents on Tuesday, for anyone who caught that the hots dogs were only fifty cents, and seriously, what's a baseball game without a hot dog or three?

Now I know what you're thinking...that lighting...how horrible!  And yes, yes it was.  But, you are really not thinking much about that after your night of baseball game drinking and a trip across the street to Good People.  So here my friends are my amazing (ahem, NOT) pictures from a night in the light tunnels..







Some more real life proof ladies and gentlemen, that I am, in fact, a huge dork.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Well I sort of kind of love your light tunnel photo shoot. Can you believe I haven't seen it. Who's the dork now?

Unknown said...

I have been through those tunnels so many times when I am driving home. I need to actually walk through them one day and take some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Dork ha ha nice pics. I've never been through them. Will have to check it out.