Image Map

My iPhone Life

21.5.14


Yesterday, I decided it was time to back up my pictures from this computer onto my external hard drive.  I have a funny feeling that any day now, this laptop of mine is going to crap out on me, and I'll be devastated.

So I got this thing out, went into copy my pictures, and there were 10,000 pictures that needed to be copied over.

10,000 pictures.  

Holy crap, Laura, what in the hell are you taking 10,000 pictures of?  Well, I'm glad you asked that.  Most of them are in iPhone form.  I am convinced that this summer, I will take back up the task of learning my DSLR.  I mean, I bought the dang tutorials, I should at least put that money to use.

But until that point, I will continue to document my life through my phone.  I'm pretty convinced that it's way easier to pull out my phone than my nice, big, good camera.  I will suffer a tiny bit of quality for convenience.

In this instance anyway.

because I can make fun of myself on the Internet. this is the night the bad storms came pretty close to our house.  i wasn't going down without a fight.

geeking out with stell bell in the car . this was right after her vet visit in which we found out she had a sprained tail.  selfies make her feel better.

one of my sweet drivers gave me money for food.  best exchange ever.  really good lebanese/Mediterranean food.  their hummus is amazing.

a perfect night to watch the Barons beat the Blue Wahoos.


a delicious birthday cake cupcake from Dreamcakes.  yep, that was my lunch.

hanging out on the porch with an old friend.

a delicious Friday treat; the slaw dog from Frank's Hot Dogs & Italian Ice in Irondale.  seriously.  go to there.  you won't regret it.
So there's my life now according to my iPhone.  What would yours look like if someone happened to peek into your phone?


3 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh man...my stomach was growling before I read this...and now..that hot dog!!! Those cupcakes! Ahhh!!

I have a ridiculous amount of iphone pictures too. The last 50 are of our cat. oops.

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel about backing up your pictures. I use Dropbox to back up all my pics though. It works so far.

Brews and Tunes said...

Lol, it is very important to back up your pictures and make sure you back them up in the cloud as well..