Image Map

Jazz Fest Part 2

7.5.14

At some point during the day, Rachel decided to show up.  It was the point about five minutes before Springsteen took the stage.

Which was the whole reason we were there.  It would have been such a travesty had she not made it in time.  But it was a good thing that Bruce decided to be a diva that day and be a few minutes late; otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it with my fellow Springsteen fan.

It's hard to even enjoy The Boss without someone who appreciates him as much as you do.  And when your Coke Zero bottle contains as much bourbon as it does Coke Zero?  Makes for way more fun pictures.










The end of Jazz Fest.  It was amazing.  I can't even tell you how seeing your favorite artist can change your life.  I know it sounds crazy, but the level of excitement is way up there.  

Jazz Fest....I can't wait to go to you next year.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Glad you had fun!! Your excitement shows in the pictures.

PS- I could use a bourbon and coke...or anything with alcohol in it right about now! Come on Wednesday!!!!

Unknown said...

Well when you have bourbon, The Boss, good music, and great people around you, all you can do is have good times. I am going to make sure I go next year.