Image Map

Ten Girls I Will Never Be

1.4.14


  • I will never be that girl who even thinks about working out on vacation.  Please...vacation is for eating bad and drinking everything.
  • I will never be that girl who thinks it is my civil duty to have children.  If it happens, awesome.  If not, I will not go to my grave thinking I didn't accomplish anything.
  • I will never be that girl who gives up meat.  Not even for a second.
  • I will never be that girl who can properly apply make up.  Nope, just not in the cards for me.
  • I will never be that girl who doesn't wear high heels.  I enjoy being 6' tall with them on, thank you very much.
  • I will never be that girl who doesn't judge you on your proper usage of there, their and they're.  Come on people...
  • I will never be that girl who can make a perfect over-easy egg.
  • I will never be that girl that doesn't have painted toenails.
  • I will never be that girl who is late for everything.
  • I will never be that girl who always has a postage stamp.






No comments: