Image Map

A New Hobby

7.4.14

A few days ago, B got me a scanner.

I have been wanting one for awhile; ever since my dad told me about his project of scanning in all of his old pictures so he will have them digitally.

So, that is what I have been doing the past couple of days.  My dad, my aunt, some left over from my grandmothers house, plus all the pictures I took in high school, middle school and college?  Yes, you people that got to go through college with a phone in your camera are some lucky folks.  Not only do you probably have more photographs, but you didn't have to go through the burden of carrying around a disposable camera, dropping it off at CVS and coming back an hour later to look at them.

Only to find that a handful of them actually don't look terrible.  

Yes.   You had to wait an hour to find out which pictures turned out and which ones didn't.  And that was only if you could go and pick them up in between classes and work.  Sometimes those memories sat there for a day.  Or two.  Or sometimes longer if you forgot you left them there.  

So here are a few that I've been able to get scanned.  I know it's not Thursday, so I'll only post just a few.

I hope y'all had a great weekend!




I am really excited to have all of these at my fingertips.

I only pray now that my computer doesn't decide to crash.  I really need to get with the times and learn that cloud thing....

No comments: