Image Map

My Step-Bro is a Self-Proclaimed Sketch-Bro

23.4.14

This past weekend, I went to New Orleans for the sole purpose of going to a wedding with my step-brother, Isaac.  Isaac and I have met before on some occasions, but never on a social outing.

Mainly holiday junk and a few emails.  We went out to Bourbon street, maybe had a little too much fun.  He ended up spending the night with Lindsey and I, and then had some breakfast, and headed to take him back to the hotel.  And then I got a text saying that his bed was too comfy to get up out of it, and that our plans shouldn't include him for that evening.

So I brought two dresses, depending on the weather and didn't get to wear either one of them.  Such a tragedy.  :)

So since sometimes I feel like the ultimate sketch ball, it made me feel good to know that someone out there exists who is like me, and technically sort of related to me.

"I am notorious for not doing things I committed to.  Do not be surprised if the wedding does not happen tonight." - Isaac. 

And while I know that half of being an adult is agreeing to things and then wishing you hadn't; I still wish I would have gotten to wear my awesome orange dress.



This is a terrible angle of me, and makes me look huge.  But it's a super good one of Isaac, so score some awesome step-sister points.



1 comment:

Nadine said...

I love that he was honest with his reason for not wanting to go out!!! Sometimes I feel like if I came home and took my pants off....I am in for the night, no questions asked.