Image Map

Randoms from Easter in New Orleans

30.4.14

Spending the weekend with Lindsey in NOLA  for Easter was one of the best weekends I'd had in a while.  The weather was perfect, the drinks were delicious, and I even got to try a few new spots.  

Which is what you do when you go there, because there are so many things to do and places to eat!  Our first night was spent on Bourbon/Frenchman, where we got the traditional hand grenades and absinthe and a fruity drink that I can't really remember.  Step-bro had never done the absinthe thing, so that was fun.

The next morning, we woke up early, although none of us quite figured out why, got breakfast and walked around the quarter.  We got some hair of the dog in the form of frozen daiquri's from The Gazebo, got some fried chicken and went home to take a nap.

With naps over, it was time to go to Bourbon again.  It was a great night filled with 3-for-1 specials and dancing.

It was a great weekend!  Enjoy some pictures from that awesome weekend!

I love being photobombed.






Banana daiquiri time!

defend nola.


Mr. Okra!!

I love this city so much.  So much that I'm going back again this weekend for Jazz Fest and Bruce Springsteen.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I haven't been to New Orleans since my senior year of high school. Which was far too long ago to discuss right now. Yikes!

How far of a drive is it from Birmingham that you are managing another weekend trip?!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to go to NOLA. It looks like you had a good time. I visiting from Alabama Women Bloggers. I'm so excited to connect with you!

www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

Unknown said...

It's crazy that my fiance and I were in NOLA that same weekend. I will be back this summer for my bachelor party, and I can't wait to go back.